Monday, July 11, 2011

Puppy Love

It's official, I'm a horrible blogger! I successfully (and finally) finished my college degree! I really can't believe that I never have to go back to school again, since school was pretty much my life since I was 5. After learning all I did in college, I keep feeling like there is so much more for me to learn, and maybe one day I'll end up going back to school.

A few weeks after graduation, we went to pick up our puppy! We were so excited to be able to help Spencer surprise Candace with a puppy of their own! It has been so fun to be able to swap stories, and watch both puppies learn. We have learned a ton of patience from our Little Blue and only lost a little sleep. He is finally getting to the point where we can trust him not to pee on everything (thank goodness!)

It was really rainy and cold the first weekend we brought him home, and even though we both swore we would never put clothes on our dog, we had to buy him a sweater so he would stop shivering when we took him out...Let's just say we didn't have much of an emergency-sweater selection...

He HATES having baths, but having a white dog makes it hard to avoid them.

In the past 6 weeks, I may or may not have googled all of the following:

  • how stop a dog from chewing carpet
  • dog scared of vacuum
  • dog barfing
  • dog crying ALL night long
  • how to make a dog drink more water
  • how to stop a dog from humping
  • homemade dog toys
  • Greenie's dog treats
  • how to keep a sleepy puppy awake
It's been a good 6 weeks :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment